สวัสดีค่ะ

สวัสดีค่ะ

วันอังคารที่ 8 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

ABOUT ME

About me
Hello. My name is Thanunya.
My surname is Kanchanaaksorn.
My nickname is Jin.
I am in m.1/1.
I am born in Thailand.
I am 13 years old.
My birthday is 1996, October 11.
I study in Kanchanapisekwittayalai supanburi.
My moviestar is Harry potter.
My actor in heart is New Wongsakorn.(Thai)
My actress in heart is Pinkey Savika .(Thai)
My actor in heart is kimbom.(Korea)
My favorite food is putthai.
My favorite color is purple.
My favorite pet is dog.
My favorite cartoon is mickey mouse.
In future I want study in mahidonnusorn school.
In future I want to the dentist.
My idol is my father.
nice to meet you.....................................
Goodbye....................................................

form JIN

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น